Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Phasehacker News for 10/11/16 - Overwatch, Legend of Everfree, The Hurricane and more!

It's been at least two weeks since I last posted on this website. Because I had a lot of things happen to me within the past couple of weeks.
I got Overwatch last month and I am really enjoying it. (And yes I still play Battleborn.) My personal favorite characters are Tracer and Mei. and my favorite maps are Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Volskaya Industries and Lijang Tower.
I also was finally able to watch the latest Equestria Girls movie: "The Legend of Everfree!" and I LOVED IT! I wish I could tell you my favorite part, But that would be considered a spoiler to those who haven't seen the movie yet.
There was also a hurricane that came through and don't worry, I'm still alive. But I have A LOT of cleaning up to do. and I lost power for two days, So I had to sleep in the dark with my headlamp on my table.
But, good news! The power came back on yesterday! Thank you out of state power company!

No comments:

Post a Comment