Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Story of How I Almost Got a Strike on YouTube.

Vector credit to Uponia on DeviantArt.
Okay, Here's the story. About 10 minutes ago I was trying to upload my announcement video on my "Havocbyte" YouTube channel and I clicked on something and a bunch of videos started to upload including the recent episode of MLP:FiM (Which is copyrighted mind you!) among other things including the unfinished version of The Fall of Canterlot High episode 3! So I started to cancel the uploads rather quickly because I didn't want to get a strike and I started over and I uploaded the video as usual. And that's the story of how I saved my YouTube channel from being terminated! The end. And this is a true story by the way. Not one of those "clickbait" articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment