Sunday, July 17, 2016

Phasehacker News for 7/17/16 - I Have Officially Cut Cable! AB2 Turns 1! and More!

Greetings fellow Phasehacker readers. Today is July 17th 2016. I hope that all of you had a wonderful summer break. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I have officially cut cable in my house and I got faster Internet (Thanks to Comcast Business!) I got a Chromecast and my parents got one of those Roku boxes. For streaming movies and TV shows on Amazon Prime, Hulu and Sling! (I wish that Sling had Discovery Family so I can watch the second half of Season 6 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.)
Anyways, Did you already cut cable/satellite in your house? And which streaming device did you buy? Feel free to leave a comment down below. Or vote on the poll!
Moving on... This month marks the one year anniversary of the launch of one of my favorite mobile games: Angry Birds 2! (And the launch of Windows 10 and the premiere of Disney's Descendants. ETC. ETC.) Anyways, Rovio is hosting a contest on their official Facebook page for a change to win two Silver plushes. (One for you and one for your friend.) I already entered. (Finger crossed. I HOPE I WIN!)
Insert overused MLP:FiM meme here.
And that concludes this post for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment