Saturday, August 20, 2016

I Have Returned...

It's been over a month since I last posted a post on this blog. But now I'm back!
Anyways, Let's get onto what I have been doing for the couple of days. I helped out my friends with their homework, Fixed a laptop for a client that had a malware problem. :O and some other things. And last night I was watching a discussion panel from a convention that had Amy Keating Rogers (One of the writers of MLP:FiM.) and Rebecca Shoichet (The voice of Sunset Shimmer.) and there were fans that asked questions to them. and this one guy asked the voice of Sunset Shimmer about how she was approached for the role in the Equestria Girls movies and how she felt about singing a duet with herself and things like that.
The video was over an hour long and I was 42 minutes into the video before I turned it off and went to bed.
Here is the link to it in case if you're curious And speaking of Sunset Shimmer:
I found this at my local Walmart this morning. I did a review of it on my YouTube which you can check out right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment