Thursday, August 19, 2021

SYTTC 3rd Anniversary Retrospective!

 

DaydreamTracer's desk circa August 2018!

So this is it, the 3rd anniversary of Send You to the Cloud! When I joined the series as its co-writer, I saw lots of potential in Daydream's characters that would make a great sci-fi superheroine series. Here we are, 3 years later, what started out as her side stories has now become our passion project! We are proud of how SYTTC is turning out, and we can't wait to show you its 100th comic! In addition, a new art style loosely based on Tsunako's Neptunia style will take over starting September. We hope to see you there! - xpstar214

I honestly can't believe this series is 3 years old! 

I created it as a form of escapism from real life stuff as well as play around in GIMP and it has turned into a project my partner and I are passionate about!I would like to thank everyone who has supported us over the years and we will continue this series until #239! Cheers loves! - DaydreamTracer





Concept art of Nora and Susan from August 2018!




And early Cara and Bixby!
2019 Cast! (This is when the series got weird...)

Finally, here are the current designs as of June 2020!


No comments:

Post a Comment