Monday, April 1, 2019

Welcome to Interface Times - The Unofficial "Official" Newsletter for Team Interface!

Hiya! And welcome to our unofficial "official" newsletter: Interface Times!

Where I tell you all the cool and fantabulous stuff that's going on within our household building!

Yes, That's me in the banner and no, I'm not an egomaniac. :P

Anyways, My brother Darwin just joined the Second Dimension Resistance as a special agent. And I'm proud of him for that. It makes me kinda jealous that I'm not capable of joining the 2DR.

But ONE DAY I WILL JOIN!!!

Oh and I ran into Alexa earlier today, She said that she's thinking about getting into the elevator business which has its ups and downs. 😛

As for my story, Well. There's going to be more awesome stuff that's going to happen. So, stay tuned! 😉

-SK 📱


P.S. Yes cuz, I will take a piece of cake. 😈



No comments:

Post a Comment