Friday, May 20, 2016

Phasehacker News and Discussions for May 20th 2016 - TABM is Out!, Friendship Games, and more!

Greetings fellow Phasehacker readers. Today is Friday May 20th 2016. and The Angry Birds Movie has just came out worldwide! I don't know how good it is, But I will see it this Sunday! :D
And now let's talk about a movie that I watched on TV two weeks ago. "My Little Pony: Equestria Girls The Friendship Games" or MLP:EG TFG the abbreviated version. And I loved it! My favorite songs in the movie are The Theme Song and Unleash The Magic which sounds like something out of a Disney Movie. Let's just say that I loved it so much, That I recreated the intro in Source Filmmaker.
The Original
The SFM Version
Everything is the same, Except for the background and Sunset's outfit.
And here are my thoughts about the movie:
It starts off slow then it eventually progresses. My favorite scene has to be the end. *Spoiler Alert!* If you like this article, Make sure to leave a +1 and a comment. (If you want.)
If you don't like it, Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment