Saturday, February 6, 2016

What Are You Playing This Weekend? 2/6-2/7/16

Greetings fellow Phasehacker readers. Today is Saturday February 6th 2016. Steam is having another big sale as of the time of this post. What I'm going to play this weekend is Sanctum 2 on my computer. (Which I foolishly bought for it's full price of $15 USD. When I should have waited for it to go on sale.)
Anyways. It's actually a really good game. and I highly recommend it. Here's the link If you're interested.
Don't let the sale drive you crazy like it did to me back in December when the Winter Sale started. (I had to wait until Christmas to get more money! :O)
And there are a lot of choices to choose from during the sale including recent and classic games like Rise of the Tomb Raider, XCOM 2 (Which is not on sale BTW.), The much beloved Fallout 4 and many more. This might seem like a shameless promotional stunt to get you to buy more games on Steam. :P
' Me, I'm just a regular everyday person doing nothing but writing on this blog and playing games all day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment