Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Weird Dream That I Had

Yesterday was weird. I fell asleep at around 2 PM and I woke up at 8 PM to Wreck-It Ralph. and then I woke up at 10 PM to an episode of Phineas and Ferb titled: "The OWCA Files". But that's not what I'm here to talk about. Today I'm going to talk about this weird dream that I had.
It took place at this amusement park/museum area. and I was dressed up as Lilith from Borderlands. and this person beside me was dressed up as Athena from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. And I went inside of this huge RV thing. and I went inside of a bedroom and opened a closet and there was My Life as a Teenage Robot stuff in it. (Which is one of my favorite shows.) and the weirdest of all. The song "When Can I See You Again?" preformed for Owl City from Wreck-It Ralph was playing in the dream. (I must have forgotten to mute the TV. :P) and the question is: What was the most weirdest dream that you had? Tell me in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment